Thursday 25 July 2013

Gradient Glitter Sandwich Accent

I didn't really want to put another pink post up but I have to tell you this is my third attempt at nail art today and I was getting a little frustrated. I grabbed the closest one coater and went from there as I really wanted to post something today. 

I started with Leighton Denny, a UK brand, in SO L.A. and applied one medium coat and left it without top coat as it was shiny enough without it. For the accent, I dabbed a coat of Sportgirl's Nail It! in Atlantis and created a gradient with OPI's Yodel Me on My Cell and An Affair In Red Square. I only sealed the accent with Seche Vite.


 

The gradient was quite sheer but it let the glitter colours pop a little more than expected.


I know, I know. The gradient wasn't great and the glitter coat created a lump on the side  of my nail. Like most of my nail art, it looks better from afar. :)



In my last post I mentioned the colour of What'Up could be very easy to find and I think I may just have prove the point.




To my defence, So L.A. came in a 8 bottle pack where I couldn't choose the colours. So What'Up is still totally justified. 

Source

I'll leave you with that. I promise I'll have something better in the next post.

Till next time, 

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog posts AND to comment! We'll read and try to reply to every comment.

Please no link dropping and spamming, it's just not cool. If you've taken the time to comment on my post, I will check you out through whatever profile you've commented with. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...