Friday 26 July 2013

Chanel Le Vernis Provocation

*Warning * I'm going to keep it short in words this time because I'm about to photo spam you. 

Chanel Provocation was gifted to me by Tasha and I could not be happier with it. I have only ever purchased and owned one high-brand that I didn't end up liking it too much. 

Swatch below is two buttery, thin coats of this creme with one coat of Seche Vite. The Chanel website describes Provocation as 'a deep, rich plum' colour but their picture shows a lighter, more purple colour. I had a bit of trouble taking colour accurate photos a couple of nights ago due to my lighting and was looking at this colour wondering whether this was a plum or a brown.  I decided to wait unitl today to take the photos and I can now see the the plum in it. 




This was a dream to apply and have no issues with it. I didn't apply any base coat and had to get remove the polish of one of my fingers due to a smudge, and it didn't leave any staining  like most dark colours tend to leave behind. 

There are lot more pictures, so please click on read more to see the full post.



Photo spam!!!




The next two photos were taken the night when I wasn't sure what colour Provocation actually was. I have realised that the colour was pretty close.




I had a go at creating some nail art drawing inspiration from a Chanel dress but it didn't turn out as good as I expected. It actually was pretty messy and terrible altogether. I promised in my last post I would have something better so I left those photos. Either way, I'm still loving this colour and how easy it was to apply. Chanel you look so good on my polish rack!

Till next time, 

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog posts AND to comment! We'll read and try to reply to every comment.

Please no link dropping and spamming, it's just not cool. If you've taken the time to comment on my post, I will check you out through whatever profile you've commented with. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...