Friday 24 May 2013

Nails Inc Docklands

Super quick post that only includes one photo. There's been a lot of failed attempts at nail art this week and I really wanted to post something. Enjoy.

Last year, I went crazy at a Black Friday sale, which was actually hosted by a UK site*, and managed to snap up a heap of Nails Inc polishes for really cheap, including a pack of fifteen 4-ml bottles for about $30. Not a bad price for the brand and, considering I have never seen the bottom of a bottle, I figured it was justified getting a heap of little bottles rather than 4-5 big ones. 

After reading a few blogs, I was feeling rather proud that I didn't have any untrieds as I tend to put new polishes on as soon as I get them home, even if it's just one finger. Well turns out I was wrong. Looking up towards my rack, I realised I hadn't tried a few of the mini polishes I'd gotten from the above mentioned sale. I took one of the unopened bottles at random and came out with this little beauty, Nails Inc in Docklands. Swatched with two coats and no top coat.




Docklands is a leaning-towards-orange red jelly, which has a pretty amazing formula. I've never been disappointed with Nails Inc product (unless they came free with magazines, I've learnt my lesson -_-). I didn't even realise this was a jelly until the second coat dried up. I applied a first thin coat that turned out very sheer but other polishes from the pack had the same issue. My other red jelly, essence Snow White, is a lot thicker so I assumed all jellies were that thick. Pleasantly surprised it was thinner, very manageable and still had the same amount of shine. I guess that's why Nails Inc has the reputation that it does.

At the moment, I wouldn't know where to get Nails Inc polishes in Australia, apart from Adore Beauty. Considering their prices can go from $19.95 a bottle for 10 ml, I might have to skip this site. Googling for Australian stockists, I found a number to call, however, it seems to be disconnected and not at all useful. If anyone knows a place or site where Nails Inc can be purchased for reasonable *cough* less than $15/bottle including shipping *cough* price, please leave me a comment. I'd really like to know.

That's all for me ladies. Have a good weekend and 



Till next time, 

Laura

*As you may be aware, UK's Royal Mail changed to a stricter Dangerous Goods shipping policies, which means a lot of the UK sites no longer ship internationally. You can still check out Beauty Bay for other awesomely priced makeup products. What a shame, though. I can't feed my greed for English nail polish! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog posts AND to comment! We'll read and try to reply to every comment.

Please no link dropping and spamming, it's just not cool. If you've taken the time to comment on my post, I will check you out through whatever profile you've commented with. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...