Saturday 8 December 2012

Bow Tie Nail Art

Here's some nail art I did a few days ago. I got the design from a Wah Nails nail art book that Laura gave me. It's a bit messy for my liking, but that's when I need to remind myself that I'm a hobbyist, not a professional, and that I'll improve with time!


Pretty bows!

I used Natio Azure and OPI Rumple's Wiggin'. I painted the bows using  black and white BYS stripers.




Natio Azure is part of the Natio Little Treasures collection. The collection has 23 colours, in 9ml bottles. I picked this one up at David Jones for $5.95, and I was really impressed with the formula and colour. The collection has a few too many pinks for my liking, but I plan on buying quite a few more bottles. The bottles are adorable, I'd totally recommend this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog posts AND to comment! We'll read and try to reply to every comment.

Please no link dropping and spamming, it's just not cool. If you've taken the time to comment on my post, I will check you out through whatever profile you've commented with. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...